1) laser scattering intensity
The relationship between the basis weight and scattering intensity of nonwoven fabrics is studied with the principal of photometric measurement, and there are 3 kinds of practical nonwoven fabrics made with different processin g methods are investigated by the computer - program - controlled laser scattering intensity testing system.
2) intensity of sca ttered light
3) multi angle laser light scatting
The molar masses of gelatin and succinylated gelatin were determined before and after TNBS-derivation by size exclusion chromatography coupled with multi angle laser light scatting (SE.
4) Laser nanometer size analyzer
5) scattering light intensity function
The influence of losing control of the UF-100 s CHECK liquid FSC index on urine sediment s RBC optical index;