1) parthenogenetic embryos development in vitro
The present study was conducted to investigate activation of in vitro maturated goat follicular oocytes and parthenogenetic embryos development in vitro.
2) parthenogenetic embryo development
3) parthenogenesis [英]['pɑ:θinəu'dʒenisis] [美][,pɑrθəno'dʒɛnəsɪs]
Study of Activation and Parthenogenesis on Bovine Oocytes Matured in vitro for 20～22 h;
Porcine oocytes were cultured in NCSU-37,compared effect of in vitro fertilization and parthenogenesis on porcine oocytes in different maturation time (46 h?58 h or 70 h), At 48h after insemination, the cleavage rates in the 46 h group was significantly lower than in 58 h and 70 h groups(P<0.
4) parthenogenetic development
Effects of electrical pulses combined with chemical activation on the parthenogenetic development of porcine oocytes;
Study on the parthenogenetic development of zona-enclosed or zona-free bovine oocytes;
Effects of 6dimethylaminopurine (DMAP) on the parthenogenetic development of bovine oocytes were examined in this study.
本研究系统探讨了 6-二甲氨基嘌呤 ( DMAP)对牛卵母细胞孤雌发育的影响。
5) Embryoid from in vitro gynogenesis
6) development of recombinant embryo in vitro