1) not be given in detail; be stated too briefly
2) "not saying education"
the mentality of"not saying education"can be regarded as the highest compass of education in Confucian and Taoism,during the education,emphasizes that individual should realize themselves and introspect,which is in strict accordance with emphasizing individual spirit.
3) "experience without abstraction"
All other discussions in later chapters are peripheral points around the basic dialectic principle of "if no action is taken,harmony remains" and "experience without abstraction".
4) unspeakable things spoken
5) 1.[Euphemism] not known; not clear; 2.not in detail; unspecified
6) Do not say that we haven't warned you